7080 Northern Place Apartment 42 Atlanta, Georgia 30360
To attain employment as a Jr. Copywriter for the best damn ad agency on the planet.
6th quarter student The Creative Circus Advertising School Copywriter Program.
Bachelors in Media Communication Studies
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 12/2013
- Member of Florida State University Ad Team
- Member of Florida State University Climbing Club
- Member of Florida State University Sailing Club
Associates of Arts Degree
Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, FL, 05/2011
Tallahassee Community College’s Advanced Manufacturing Training Center (AMTC), Tallahassee, FL,
- Designed and implemented new AMTC marketing recruitment strategies.
- Managed Excel spreadsheets for student enrollment and managed/Organized student files.
- Created flyers, brochures, and digital advertisements using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Windows, and Picture Manager.
- Recruit students via email marketing, print media, social media, cold calls, and outreach events.
- Conduct marketing and outreach events for AMTC at various locations.
The Zimmerman Agency, Tallahassee, FL, 05/2013–07/2013
- Assisted Account Executive by performing market research, preparing competitive analysis, creating presentations, and monitoring social media activity for national clients.
Red Hills Releasing, LLC–FSU Torchlight Films, Tallahassee, FL, 01/2013–05/2013; 09/2013-12/2013
- Generated a media presence for independent films by composing Tweets and Facebook posts.
Florida State University’s Morcom Aquatics Center, Tallahassee, FL, 05/2010–06/2014
- Supervised on-duty lifeguards and delegated daily tasks.
- Keep record of daily cash register transactions and answer telephones.
- Created and implemented new template for scheduling guard shift changes.
- Red Cross First aid and CPR certified.
Chief Media Creator
CampusExchange.org, Atlanta, GA, 01/2011–02/2011
- Generated digital media advertisements for the company website.
Southern Communication Resources, Tallahassee, FL, 01/2010–06/2010
- Performed door-to-door sales, made cold calls, and prepared print advertisements for CenturyLink.
- Trained new account executives.
Walgreens, Tallahassee, FL, 12/2007–03/2008
- Assisted customers by answering simple questions, locating items, and printing photos.
- Maintained photography equipment.
- Generated sales for target merchandise.
- Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (i.e. Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After effects)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Movie Maker and Picture Manager
- Roxio Media Creator
- Social Media Platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Eight years’ experience as a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
(i.e. three years’ experience as a Head Lifeguard)
- Nineteen years’ experience with Boy Scouts of America
(i.e. Eagle Scout, Assistant Scoutmaster)
- Four years’ experience with Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC) as a Public Affairs Officer